E-mail notification

The flood gates appear to be stopped up on the e-mail server. I posted a note to one of my caches yesterday and I never got an e-mail notification.

Yesterday was the perfect caching day in Chicago - 72°F, Sunny. And yet no notifications (and I've got close to the max number of caches on my watch list). Unless the entire area of Chicago has just stopped caching - there's a problem in the system.

Markwell

My Geocaching Page

I was just about to post a message about this when I saw this thread. Yes, email server appears to be down. I typically get 20 to 50 emails from my watch list, just for a Saturday. I've not received a single email from geocache.com since a little after midnight on May 3. I checked one of the more popular caches on my watch list, and someone posted to it May 4, but no email notification to date. Someone logged a find to one of my caches on the evening of May 3, and nothing from that either. icon_frown.gif

However, the ability to send email from the profile page appears to be working. icon_confused.gif

PS_sig.gif

I was just about to post a message about this when I saw this thread. Yes, email server appears to be down. I typically get 20 to 50 emails from my watch list, just for a Saturday. I've not received a single email from geocache.com since a little after midnight on May 3. I checked one of the more popular caches on my watch list, and someone posted to it May 4, but no email notification to date. Someone logged a find to one of my caches on the evening of May 3, and nothing from that either. icon_frown.gif

However, the ability to send email from the profile page appears to be working. icon_confused.gif

PS_sig.gif

What I want to know is

Why does a guy from South Africa know anything about an Alabama outhouse?

No wait......maybe I don't want to know.

icon_wink.gif

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

39478_400.jpg

[This message was edited by Harrald on May 05, 2002 at 05:09 PM.]

What I want to know is

Why does a guy from South Africa know anything about an Alabama outhouse?

No wait......maybe I don't want to know.

icon_wink.gif

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

39478_400.jpg

[This message was edited by Harrald on May 05, 2002 at 05:09 PM.]