Ammo boxes should be banned

Mr. Snazz

quote:
Originally posted by Cache Canucks:

quote:
Originally posted by SuperMadCachers:

"...wRONG! original post posted posted November 03, 2002 03:41 PM..."

You're right, you've only had 5 months to read this thread and come to the conclusion that it's nothing more than a joke ...my mistake.

was he really joking when he said that? Were you really joking when you said that Mr. Snatch.... uh, I mean Snazz?

quote:
Originally posted by SuperMadCachers:

was he really joking when he said that? Were you really joking when you said that Mr. Snatch.... uh, I mean Snazz?

'Mr. Snatch?' That's the best you can come up with? Sheesh. When god was handing out insults, you must have totally been in the wrong line. or something.

You see, the trick to insulting someone is research. Search for the caches he's hidden, and you'll see he makes bad puns related to oregon geography. I'm specifically thinking of 'Wick-me-up before you go-go' or 'Do dry lakes make you harney.' That right there is better insult fodder than a stupid 'snatch' reference. I mean, you could respond by saying something like, 'Hey mr. snazz, why do you have such a Terreboner against ammo cans?' or 'Those ammo cans saved your butte back in WWII, you gay Wham fan!'

That'll show 'im!

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

quote:
why do geocachers make simple, short and dull log entries

I think all simple short and dull log entries should be consigned to ammo boxes and banned. icon_rolleyes.gif

I also think this frog thingy should be banned too. frog.giffrog.gificon_confused.gif

Ooops, wrong thread............ icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gif

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

quote:
Originally posted by majicman:

Six pages of silliness!

I'm so proud!

Don't look now, but SEVEN pages of silliness is within reach! I, on the other hand, am proud to say that I've done nnnnnothing to perpetuate this nonsense. It has occured to me, however, that while I sit hear listening to the song "Dogs" off of Pink Floyd's CD "Animals", that there are dogs barking all around me.

?heck, that scares me and I?m fearless?

quote:
Originally posted by majicman:

Six pages of silliness!

I'm so proud!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't look now, but SEVEN pages of silliness is within reach

C'mon lucky seven. Just doing my worthless duty here. Oh yea I almost forgot. I think all deleted posts should be banned!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Eggplant on the other hand should not be banned.

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

Hey guys. Maybe we should be more sensitive here. Has anyone considered that Mr Snazz could actually have an issue with Ammo boxes. Maybe someone used a bullet out of one to shoot his pet goat with.

All these silly posts could be leading the poor guy to a nervous breakdown, or worse...... frog.giffrog.gif

Actually, the frogs are kind of cute, but they really should be banned.

okay the jokes' are on me! icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

i see now that this is a jokes' and that josh didn't reely get my pregnant with his ammo boxes and all but i donot think you should make fu n of wham! just because their gay!! icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

if you guys' were gay two than you'd where the CHOOSE LIFE shirts and have hits at least! icon_mad.gif

duh, its a dichotomy, at least! and U R lucky 4 that.

besides, tupperware is mildewy. frog.giffrog.gif

quote:

i see now that this is a jokes' and that josh didn't reely get my pregnant with his ammo boxes and all but i donot think you should make fu n of wham! just because their gay!! icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

if you guys' were gay two than you'd where the CHOOSE LIFE shirts and have hits at least! icon_mad.gif

duh, its a dichotomy, at least! and U R lucky 4 that.

besides, tupperware is mildewy. frog.giffrog.gif

You can't spell "wear," but you can pretty much successfully use the word dichotomy in a sentence...?

Pan

The internet to tell me where. A GPS to get me there.

It only takes a Careless Whisper to put the Boom Boom into my ammo box....Wake me up before this go go's to page 7.

PS, I can spell cacophony, and use it in a sentence about ammo boxes, but I choose not to.

Make a sanity check.migo_sig_logo.jpg

I knew the quality of silliness here could support six pages, but never seven... It just ain't a silly enough topic.

Ammo boxes should be banned - indeed!

Now, I would like to talk about literature and train schedules... (and I quoteicon_smile.gif

Some people have made the mistake of seeing Shunt's work as a load of rubbish about railway timetables, but clever people like me who talk loudly in restaurants see this as a deliberate ambiguity, a plea for understanding in a mechanised mansion. The points are frozen, the beast is dead. What is the difference? What indeed is the point? The point is frozen, the beast is late out of Paddington. The point is taken. If La Fontaine's elk would spurn Tom Jones the engine must be our head, the dining car our oesophagus, the guards van our left lung, the cattle truck our shins, the first class compartment the piece of skin at the nape of the neck and the level crossing an electric elk called Simon. The clarity is devastating. But where is the ambiguity? Over there in a box. Shunt is saying the 8.15 from Gillingham when in reality he means the 8.13 from Gillingham. The train is the same, only the time is altered. Ecce homo, ergo elk. La Fontaine knew its sister and knew her bloody well. The point is taken, the beast is moulting, the fluff gets up your nose. The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth. But is the truth, as Hitchcock observes, in the box? No, there isn't room, the ambiguity has put on weight. The point is taken, the elk is dead, the beast stops at Swindon, Chabrol stops at nothing, I'm having treatment and La Fontaine can get knotted.

(Now THAT's Silly!!)

--majicman