Good price for a RINO 110?

RovingRandy

Yours was cheaper than mine, I have a spare beltclip, instruction manual and pc cable if you want it. I had a few issues with the radio on some channels and shipped it back to garmin with the suggestion that I would like a non-radio venture if they didn't feel like fixing it. Well they sent me the venture and I love it but the rinos have a few cool features that the dedicated gps's don't have so now I wished I kept my mouth shut. It's a great unit, you will want to do the software update and it's easy to loose that screw that keeps the beltclip on, but like I said, I have spares so e-mail me when you get your unit if you are interested, I have no use for them now.

mcostan@comcast.net

Thanks for the offer, I'll probably take you up on it. I just sent the check to the guy today. I can't wait to get it! You sound like you're some what familiar w/ the unit too, so if you don't mind I may just e-mail you to ask you how to do certain things if I can't figure it out! icon_confused.gif Thanks again and I'll be in touch.