Garmin V - How to see other data?

I have the trip information page set up with the default configuration (speed, time moving, time stopped, etc.) Is it possible see the other potential data (max speed, for instance) without having to swap out one of the existing fields?

I'm thinking that after a trip is complete, it would be nice to be able to see all of your parameters concerning the trip.

Thanks.

If you're thinking about somehow having a popup menu with the trip information, I don't think this is possible. You'd have to swap out one of the data fields on the page, or put the information you want to display on another page.

Magellan Meridians have more pages than the Garmin units, so you have the option of having more "custom" pages, but you don't get things like max speed or a trip counter in a custom field.

FWIW

-Craig/TeamCNJC

... Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--

I took off through the thorns, chest high, ...

Did you know the fields can be different between the vertical mode and the horizontal mode for each page? I'm guessing that Garmin intentionally did this for people to use the GPS-V one way while hiking, and a differnt way while driving...

You'll have to rotate the unit in your hand to see the different fields; thus, it may not be very helpful when the unit is mounted on your dash. icon_wink.gif

Paul

TX2CA

Been There, Cached That, Bought the Tee-Shirt and the Hat!

Did you know the fields can be different between the vertical mode and the horizontal mode for each page? I'm guessing that Garmin intentionally did this for people to use the GPS-V one way while hiking, and a differnt way while driving...

You'll have to rotate the unit in your hand to see the different fields; thus, it may not be very helpful when the unit is mounted on your dash. icon_wink.gif

Paul

TX2CA

Been There, Cached That, Bought the Tee-Shirt and the Hat!

Originally posted by TX2CA:

Paul

QUOTE]

I dont know If i'm doin it wrong or what but I just tried this and it does not work.

copcar15.gif

Originally posted by TX2CA:

Paul

QUOTE]

I dont know If i'm doin it wrong or what but I just tried this and it does not work.

copcar15.gif