Where to buy a new GPS?

We're looking at upgrading our old Garmin GPS 38 to the new Garmin Etrex Legend.

Are there any good mail order/on-line companies that are better than others.

I've been told that gpsnow and advancedgps are okay.

Any body have any experience with those or others.

Thanks,

familygeo

I used The GPS Store to purchase my MeriPlat and accessories. I did a bit of price comparisons online and found the package deal offered by these guys provided me the most for my money. All was delivered as promised and I would definitely do business with them again. Good luck!

CheesyD

"Blessed are the cheesemakers, for they shall inherit the earth."

--Monty Python's The Life of Brian

quote:
Originally posted by CheesyD:

I used http://thegpsstore.com to purchase my MeriPlat and accessories. I did a bit of price comparisons online and found the package deal offered by these guys provided me the most for my money. All was delivered as promised and I would definitely do business with them again. Good luck!

_CheesyD_

Nothing but great service / prices & advice from honest people who know GPS...

I've also ordered from TVNAV.com These are two of the best out there...

I just bought a GPS V from Amazon.com. I searched the Internet and they offered the best price AND free shipping. They also have good user reviews and recommendations.

Might not be as thematically rewarding as some of the dedicated sites, but it was a good buying experience and the unit arrived in four days.

I purchased my Map76S from the GPS store. I have no complaints what so ever. They were helpful and friendly and I would buy from them again. I checked Amazon just now and they are $60 more base price. With shipping 2nd day UPS for the unit, case and shipping I still saved $50 over Amazon.