What do you need to use the MobiPocket?

I was looking around, I am a sucker for a great color display ( think PocketPC ) but for what I plan on using this thing for I was thinking of a cheap ( so if I break it ) palm, with the 8mb.

I saw some referbs at Comp USA for $100 or so. Think is they use an epantion port thats not really CF or anything else. What all do that make for those Expantion port that special or maks i that much more intresting ?

-Robert

The Sony CLIE has the best color display of any of the PalmOS units. CLIE has a 320x320 display, most of the rest have a 160x160 display. The CLIE is also transreflective, so you can read it in any light condition.

I have a PEG-T615C, which has been discontinued in favor of the 660C. You can still find them, and usually a little cheaper.

Sony uses their own MemoryStick for memory/expansion. Unless you want something that's more standard, I'd suggest a Palm or Treo because they have SD slots.

----------

I will prepare food with my iron fist!

Then I will work my way up to ruling you all with my fist!