Magellan Tracker GPS

Guest hhscr

Guest O-man

Only experience I have had is that it is hard to find them any more. There were two versions, Tracker and ColorTracker - but I think they have discontinued them. These things are built like tanks, and claim to have waterproof battery compartments. They are much beefier than the 315's, but they were more expensive too. I used to own a Mag 4000 and loved it, but eventually lost it (Doh!!) and tried to replace with the Tracker. Do you have one or are you looking for one?

Guest hhscr

Tahnks for the reply. I found one at a local K-Mart they were closing out for $99.00. I bought it and have pretty good luck with it. I have noticed that it will only get me as close as .01 miles and I have since discoverded that this is pretty standard. I also have a GPS Companion for my Visor and it registers down to the single digits in feet, but I am not comfortable letting my kids us this unit. Thats why I bought the Tracker. Magellan is still supporting the Tracker because they are emailing me the software update for it. I think you may have some luck at your local K-Mart finding one. It is built like a Tank I don't think my kids can hurt it.