Please buy my Vista!

Guest crwdog

Guest crwdog

Hey guys, I put up a post in the Garage Sale forum, but I'm desperate so I will drop one here. I've had a Garmin Vista since the beginning of the summer. Bought it from REI. A lot of work has kept me from doing too much caching this summer, and the unit spent a lot of time on a shelf in my closet. My fiance and I are getting married in December and I just got my wages cut back 20% at work, so I'm selling off some stuff to make up the difference. One thing I don't want to part with, but need to, is my Garmin Vista. Make me a [reasonable] offer. I'm in Vancouver, Washington. Email me at mike@tractivity.com - I'll take paypal/MO/cash/ingots, whatever. Once again, sorry to post a shameless "For Sale" ad in the discussion group, but I'm desperate.

Thanks!

Mike

Guest crwdog

Actually the vista has been sold. I had an overwhelming number of responses from Geocachers. Thanks to everyone for the offers! I did check ebay, and they actually have a bunch on there for less than I wanted - if anyone is still interested in a vista, check ebay.

Mike