PPlug PFrustration ...

Guest ScottJ

Has anyone else had the sort of experience I'm having with Larry and the PPlug PPeople?

I've sent two PPledges now to two different PFrancs, a Pfew months apart. In both cases I've waited a PFew weeks. The PFreaking PPlugs never arrive, and I never hear from the PFranc again. Either the PPledges are getting lost in e-mail, or some of these PFrancs are a little PFlaky. In any case, I'm PPerPPlexed. I'd gladly PPrePPay if I thought it would help. My need for the PPlugs isn't even all the PPressing, it's just that getting left hanging is ... PPathetic. icon_smile.gif

PScott

Guest JamesBR

I was very Ppleased with my local Pfrank. I forget his name @ e-mail address but he's in Seattle.

I e-mailed the request and recieved the Pparts with a Ppre-stamped envelope a couple days later.

Try a search for a Seattle Pfrank...Use him, you'll be happy then. Or, you could try to find my cache (presently being put together) once it's hid... A homemade e-trex cable is something I plan on placing inside.

James

Guest dhill00

I have had no problrm with the pprfanc guys. I ordered my plugs from Larry and did not pre-pay. The plugs arrived within a week, built a cable using an old mouse and instructions from the web site. Then pay-paled the money to Larry.

If you use an old mouse cable, you will need an ohm meter or some type of continuity tester to figure out which wires go to which pins in the PC connector.