Giving Offroute.com high ratings

Ttepee

I've seen the link on the geocaching page and I've used it and liked the regional directories of products you can get customized in moments... but this week I needed to make a gps purchase (lost mine on a hunt) I found one other place that advertised a price $10 less than what they had...but I figured $10 was a small price to pay to support this site...as I try to do any chance I get. Well just in case anyone is wondering their customer support is fantastic from what I've found so far. I placed the order and asked for 2 day shipping.... 2 day shipping was $6 .. hell at that price what is overnight... $13 from Nevada to NY overnight! So after I placed the order I sent them an email to see if I could have it upgraded to overnight..received an email first thing in their morning and it was on it's way. And it made it here today just like I was counting on!!! It's supposed to be nice this weekend... what's a cacher to do without a gps? icon_eek.gif I give them a big 2 THUMBS UP!!