GeoBuddy 1.0.25

I'm guessing that Honey-Do's aren't a type of mellon? Probably, "Honey, do me a favour and fix that shelf" and "Honey, do you think the lawn should be cut anytime soon?" and "Honey do you mind cleaning out the garbage this weekend?"

icon_smile.gif

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

quote:
Anyway, version 1.0.25 fixes some bugs importing binary .loc files that have been modified by EasyGPS.

GeoBuddy is crashing on me whenever I try to write CSV files. Not just any kind of CSV files, mind you; it works for Streets And Trips CSV files but not the other two.

Does it use a database driver, or are you writing the text directly? If it's the former, maybe there are some driver incompatibilities; if the latter, then I dunno.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

quote:
Originally posted by fizzymagic:

GeoBuddy is crashing on me whenever I try to write CSV files. Not just any kind of CSV files, mind you; it works for Streets And Trips CSV files but not the other two.

The first question is: Are you using the latest version? I fixed some CSV problems a few months ago, but you never know.

The next thing is can you do is send me the input file you were using.

-E

--

N35°32.981 W98°34.631