Meridian 3.08 - MapSend settings

I changed the line setting to 30000, restarted MapSend Streets, and it still gave me the error that my Map330 did not have enough memory.

Since the software was from my 330x, will it always be that way?

For other purposes, what would be the exact amount that should be put in that line for a SanDisk 32MB card?

THX

quote:
Originally posted by tenami:

I changed the line setting to 30000, restarted MapSend Streets, and it still gave me the error that my Map330 did not have enough memory.

I believe that this number is BYTES. 30,000 is only 0.028 MB. The number should go up from its original value. Try using "67108864". See if this works better.

I'm using MapSend Topo 3.00a.

Here is the section of MAPSEND.INI I've been trying to figure out.

[DEVICE_DEFAULTS]

Com_Port=1

Baud_rate=19200

Memory_Size=8000

Conv_Maximum_Number_of_Regions=9

Conv_Memory_Size=65536

Write_Export_Log=0

Write_GPS_Log=0

Write_upload_Log=0

When I fire up the program it says the upload limit is 4 regions even though it looks like it should be 9. I seem to get an error whenever I have a region that is over 8 meg whether I set Memory_size to 8000, 16000, 32000 or 64000. I'm just trying to find recommendations as to what they should be to use all 64M (65536 bytes) of my SD card.

I'm now really confused regarding the limitations on region/map sizes when using Mapsend with the Meridian.

- I've upgraded the Meridian to ver 3.08

- I've bought a 128Mbyte SD card. Magellan claim 3.08 now supports this size of card and I have no reason to doubt them.

- My version of Mapsend (2.01) won't allow me to create a region bigger than 16MBytes so with four regions, map sizes are limited to 64MBytes.

Am I still stuck with using Code 92 or should I be lobbying Magellan to fix Mapsend?