Getting a GPS online?

Guest prospector

Guest bob_renner

Why not try Amazon.com by using the link on the main page of geocaching.com. That way geocaching.com gets a 5% commission which helps support all the work Jeremy is doing.

The prices may not be the best, but they aren't far off.

Bob

Guest hector

quote:
Originally posted by Moun10Bike:

Try TVNAV....

I can recommend them as well. I got a good price on my emap and they shipped it with the latest firmware version.

I haven't had any problems.

Guest thepuck

quote:
Hey, Does any one know where to get the best deal on a GPS online?

prospector,

Once you find an online vendor you're thinking of buying a GPS (or anything for that matter) from, check the Resellerratings site BEFORE you actually buy from them.

Resellerratings.com has collected data about online vendors for the last 4-5 years. If anyone has purchased something online and the vendor isn?t listed, be sure to add them regardless of a positive or negative experience. icon_wink.gif

It helps all of us in the long run, as it provides valuable information for us to use if we choose to. icon_biggrin.gif

------------------

LEP

[This message has been edited by thepuck (edited 03-21-2001).]

Guest thepuck

quote:
Hey, Does any one know where to get the best deal on a GPS online?

prospector,

Once you find an online vendor you're thinking of buying a GPS (or anything for that matter) from, check the Resellerratings site BEFORE you actually buy from them.

Resellerratings.com has collected data about online vendors for the last 4-5 years. If anyone has purchased something online and the vendor isn?t listed, be sure to add them regardless of a positive or negative experience. icon_wink.gif

It helps all of us in the long run, as it provides valuable information for us to use if we choose to. icon_biggrin.gif

------------------

LEP

[This message has been edited by thepuck (edited 03-21-2001).]