Advance GPS

cozmo469

I purchased my Vista from advancegps.com several months ago last spring. They were a horrible company to order from and would not do it again, but as I was searching the web, I noticed that they stopped carrying garmin on their website. I wonder if their poor service caught up with them. Hmmm. Anyone else noticed this or know why?

Cozmo

I assumed you mean AdvancedGPS.com? I bought from them just a few weeks ago before I noticed that bizrate.com has tons of complaints for them. Their customer service is horrible (non-existant), but I finally did receive my Garmin GPSMAP 76S (though not as quickly as I hoped). It was a day or two after I ordered that the web site no longer listed Garmin products. That made me really start to wonder if I had been taken. Anyways, I would not buy from them again either.

We tried to pre-order a couple of Garmin Rinos from AdvancedGPS.com a couple weeks ago. They said they would send them via FedEx as soon as they were available. I went back to their site last weekend and noticed that they removed the Rinos from their catalog, so I emailed them to ask them if they were still going to send ours. A day later I received a reply stating only that the Rinos are not yet available (which I already knew) and that I would have to find somewhere else to order them.

I would've been waiting for them to come by FedEx for a while had I not gone out of my way to contact them on the status of my order. They said they cancelled it, but didn't tell me. I wouldn't order from them again!