Mapsend Error

I just got my MeriYellow and I'm having trouble with MapSend. I'm getting an error as soon as it starts to create a map. I can pick my four regions that are all less than 16 megs, give them each a name less than 8 characters and it still gives me this error. I posted a screen shot of the error below. Anyone else ever had this problem? Know what to do??

thanks

-pizzachef

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/24128_1200.jpg

-pizzachef

You may have gotten a bad CD, you can check this out by zooming into little rock (or baton rough, I am not sure of the city, some one probaly will correct me). zoom in all the way, then zoom out, if you don't see any streets then you have the bad CD and have to call magellan (this problem only affected that part of the country).

When you zoom out and you still see the streets I am not sure what your problem is. It may be your computer, or a bad install (and you may want to try installing it again).

Here is another post that might be dealing with the same problem: http://opentopic.Groundspeak.com/0/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1750973553&f=5740990093&m=1200912714 .

Wyatt W.

The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

I looked at your window screen shot as I made regions about your same size at location, had no problems.

Probably need to call Magellan. I had reason to call them as I installed new version software and had excellent response and help.

You may also find help on Magellan

user group on Yahoo.

I have also gotten alot of help from reading the posts on that forum.

I have flouted the wild, I have followed its lure, fearless. familar, alone; yet the wild must win,

and a day will come when I shall be overthrown. By: Robert Service

I zoomed in on Little Rock, AR and all the roads disappeared. When I zoomed back out there was nothing. So this CD is bad? Was it a bad batch? I've never heard of this phenomenon.

But it makes sense...I can make smaller maps...of southeast and southwest Louisiana, but when i try north louisiana, which is closer to little rock, i get the error.

Thakns for the help...now I have to figure out how to get Magellan's help with my not-so-legal copy of mapsend icon_wink.gif

-pizzachef

Yeah there was a bad batch of them, it was fairly common for a while. But it has been several months since I have heard of a case of it.. Magellan usually has people send in their CD's so you may have problems with your "not so legal" copy.

Wyatt W.

The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.