Another eTrex question

I the manual of my eTrex Vista there seem to be a circle around the current position indicating the accuracy.. (on map page)

I never have seen that shown up?

I tryed everything but never saw it, zoomed out and in but don't have the accuracy circle..

Latest Firmware installed

Irresisti

N12º 55.475

E100º 52.865

It appears depending on the accuracy of your signal and the zoom level on the map page.

From the manual:

quote:

In many instances the map will display an 'Accuracy Circle' surrounding the 'Position Icon'. The eTrex Vista uses both map resolution and GPS accuracy in defining your location to a point within the circle. The smaller the circle, the more accurate your location. For the most accurate location information, refer to the Satellite Page.

I'm not lost!

I just don't know where I am.

Also, it you have "Lock on road" enabled, and the unit actually has locked on a road (this requires that you are on a MetroGuide map, or a Roads and recreation, I assume), the accuracy circle isn't shown. It doesn't make sense in that case, since the unit "places you" on the road, even if it gets the position somewhere slightly off the road.

Anders