Great deal for Mag. Map330 (not Sam's club)

Found this at REI:

They seem to have only Garmins in the display case (and in stock) the remaining Magellans were the 3xx series.

The Map 300 was marked down from $250 to $139.99. There was a sticker on the box "free MapSend CD coupon inside" and sure enough- not a rebate, but just a "mail copy of receipt and UPC" and get the CD back from them.....

then you got the $30 rebate until June 30 from Magellan...

If your in the market, check out your local REI

(I was shopping for a MeriGold/Plat... but for the money- this'll be my 'starter' one)

Got our first cache 1 hour later! (GC29F8 21' feet away from coord's provided) icon_biggrin.gif

I just went to REI myself yesterday and found the same deal. I asked the salesman if it was a return and he stated no but it was just sitting there too long. I purchased it of course :-)

The only thing is when you go to Magellan's site for the $30 rebate it isn't there anymore so I emailed them to send me a copy of the rebate form.

Scarlett

quote:
Originally posted by TripleMCachers:

What is REI? May not have them in Baton Rouge..or I'm just not getting the acronym.

Holly Selden

I believe the stores started in the northwest. Washington and Oregon.

You can go here to see if there is a store near you.

Dissclaimer:

This is only an opinion. This is a compillation of experiences with three specific GPSr units. These experiences may or maynot add or detract from the specific capabilities of other units of the same makes or models. Any experiances or opinions by this user may or maynot support or conflict with the experiances or opinions of other users, and will not be held in debate.

This is only an opinion.

Preperation, the first law to survival.

39197_400.jpg