Check eBay's Auction for America

Guest rusty

If you are looking to purchase anything online right now I would encourage you to take a look at the special on eBay. They have setup a section called "Auction for America" with a goal of raising 100 million dollars in 100 days to go direct the United Way's September 11th fund. 100% of the funds go to help the victims of terrorism.

I have not always been a big fan of United Way but in this case they are donating all administrative fees, as is ebay so everything goes to help.

I am an ebay PowerSeller and just put an auction up there for the CD's I sell. So far there are several thousand items for sale and it just started today. The items run the gamut of everything on ebay so check it out, I'm sure there are or will be many outdoor and GPS related items. Just thought if anyone was thinking of a purchase it is worth looking at. It is the sellers that are actually making the donation and you can help them do it.

Rusty... (not rusty on ebay)

------------------

Rusty & Libby's Geocache Page