Meridians available?

Guest prv8eye

Guest prv8eye

Anybody know of a dealer who has the new Magellan Meridians IN STOCK yet?

I've received my tax cut check and, as a patriotic American, want to "stimulate the economy" by buying a Meridian Gold .

Gus Morrow

Oceanside, CA

Guest ClayJar

I haven't seen them in stock, but this'll probably be the second place to hear about it when it happens. (I also keep a vigil on news:sci.geo.satellite-nav so that I'll see as soon as some informant posts.)

Guest AZMark

I believe that they are due out in Oct and Nov. What I'm waiting for is the price drop on the 330map. If that drops below $200.00 with the now added WAAS, that will be a good pickup. So if anyone sees some good deals, make sure you keep the board posted!!

AZmark

Guest BigDoggie

The Magellan website says AVAILABLE NOW, but where????

AZMark, the MAP330's are $225 at amazon.com

You can usually find a coupon for $10 - $20 on the net to reduce that even more. Consider no shipping, no sales tax for most people and their price is very close to the $200 plus tax.

------------------

Interested in Geocaching in the state of Georgia? Visit the Georgia Geocachers Association home page at http://www.ggaonline.org

Guest ClayJar

All rumors I've read have the Meridian GPS and the Meridian Gold out in September, with the Meridian Platinum allegedly due in December. Of course, that's not set in stone until they actually release them.