Antennas

Guest reductch

Guest reductch

I have an E-trax and am thinking about purchasing a GPA-02 Antenna from Wolfe's GPS. Does anyone have experience with this antenna or putting an external antenna on a E-tax GPS?

Guest Quinnow

icon_biggrin.gif didn't I see a post somewhere that Jeremy had this problem? I think he has the same thing and found out he couldn't use another antenna. I don't have that model so am not certain, but you might want to contact him directly to find this out.

------------------

Quinn Stone

Rochester, NY.14616

www.Navicache.com

Guest Quinnow

icon_biggrin.gif didn't I see a post somewhere that Jeremy had this problem? I think he has the same thing and found out he couldn't use another antenna. I don't have that model so am not certain, but you might want to contact him directly to find this out.

------------------

Quinn Stone

Rochester, NY.14616

www.Navicache.com

Guest fairbank

There is an antenna that will work with any GPS receiver that does not have a jack for an external antenna. It's call the Big Brother Re-radiating Antenna. Run's about $100 It consists of a 30db amplified antenna, a 12-volt cigarette plug to power the antenna, and a re-radiating wand that is placed near the GPS.

Eric,

Topo map help page:

http://www.geocities.com/fairbank56