Anyone have any experience with The GPS Store?

Guest mfratto

Guest Artful Dodger

quote:
Originally posted by mfratto:

thoughts?

I bought my GPSMAP 76 and GPS pouch through them. No problems. They also match the lowest price of any other authorized dealer. I received the items a few days later. Highly reccomended.

Guest WaylandersMA

Highly recommend. Bought my first GPS from them. Promptly shipped. The next summer I realized I was staying at the beach in Ocean Isle, NC a mile away from them so I stopped by. They let me drive some units around the neighborhood even though I said I was just browsing. They are just yards from "Big Nell's Pit Stop. Best pulled pork on the beach.

Paul

Guest Hawk-eye

Never been there but have bought several GPS units for myself and for my associates overseas ... EXCELLENT SERVICE.

They have gone above and beyond what they need to do to take care of me. 30 day return policy ... and they actually mean it ... unlike some places where it takes an act of congress to get a response. Prompt returns, prompt refunds .... it's the kind of place you love doing business with. The manager/owner?... I think his name is Drew ... is a true gentleman.

It's the kind of place you wish you could own stock in ...

Trust me I don't endorse many companies or products ... but if you're in the market for a GPS or software ... or related item ... you owe it to yourself to check these guys out .... www.thegpsstore.com ... HAWK-EYE APPROVED (sound like I own the place ... but I don't and it's all true!!!!)

Guest Bob Bowter

They reply quickly to email messages and answer the phone, which seems to be a real problem for some of the other on-line retailers. I exchanged a defective Mighty Mouse antenna and it was taken care of without a problem. I will be buying my next GPSR and accessories form The GPS Store.

Guest gstrong1

Bought my Vista & my MAP76 at advancedgps.com because of price but my first GPS purchase was the III Plus at the GPS Store and the service was very good.No complaints from here.

------------------

Gary "Gimpy" Strong

Rochester,NY