512 mb sd cards

Leemann

While I don't know of any reason why it wouldn't, I've not yet heard of anyone trying yet. The 256MB cards work ok.

Since I haven't yet come close to filling my 64MB card, I can't quite imagine what one would *do* with that much. I think I used to say the same thing about my computer, though, too...

Max

Often wrong but seldom in doubt

they told me that any SD card made by Sandisk would work. I had a Meridian color and ended up going with a 256mb Sandisk that worked fine, but the customer service person said that any Secure Digital or MMC card by Sandisk would work, so they must use Sandisk as their reference.

SanDisk makes a lot of OEM cards. It took Compaq a few blusters to admit that even though they don't warrantee that my PDA will work with any other SD Card but Compaq, the Compaq Card itself is made by SanDisk.

It would of saved us a lot of time to cut the crap and find that out. They spent a lot of time trying to blame the card.

SanDisk to their credit replaced my card once (by taking it back to Costco) and then offered to do it online with much less hassle.

Anyway, this is a plug for SanDisk and Off Topic.

Wherever you go there you are.