My 315 is as moody as a w*man

Guest tak1

This morning when I got into my truck and turned on my 315, it gave me a "no pos" message on the sattelite screen. I reinit and the date and time was all wrong, and still wouldn't track anything. After work I turned it on and it worked fine. Any insight?

L:K

Guest MadGPS

tak1

I think it has to do with the weather.Real cool morning or lots of fog maybe .It happen to me a couple of time and the second time I left it on and drove away,notice after a couple of KMs it came on.I don't know,maybe somebody will better inform us !!

MadGPS icon_biggrin.gif

Guest MadGPS

tak1

I think it has to do with the weather.Real cool morning or lots of fog maybe .It happen to me a couple of time and the second time I left it on and drove away,notice after a couple of KMs it came on.I don't know,maybe somebody will better inform us !!

MadGPS icon_biggrin.gif

Guest cache_ninja

mine is usually right on. but once it acted really wacky, i was camping in below freezing temps last new years, the screen got real dim, and it turned out later that it had mysteriously changed the datum from wgs84 to grb36. who knows. i love the unit though.