Happy w/my m315

Guest SouthernIndiana

Guest SouthernIndiana

I bought my m315 in February 2001, at Meijer for $139.00 w/car adapter. I took in on vacation to Norway and punched in grid coordinates for Sylarna (mountains in Sweeden). We cross-country skied to the top and it took us right to the front door of the cabin (pretty impressive I thought). I bought it to use in my car while driving, on my bicycle while riding (better then the best cycling computer I could buy) and while backpacking. I am new to geocaching, I read about it in the newspaper the other day and I am looking forward to finding my 1st cache. I have found the m315 to be very accurate and I am pleased with my purchase. I am looking for the Datasemd CD, if anyone knows where I can get if for free, let me know. Thank you for your time.

Happy trails,

Rob

Guest Moonfrog

llan 310 at WalMart for 105 (including tax), but after reading all these posts, I'm thinking about taking it back and getting a 315. I waffled about spending the money in the first place, but now I'm hooked!! Happy Hunting!!

Guest navdog

You will find that for the few extra bucks the Magellan 315 has a much better resolution and look to the nav screens on the 310. Plus many other additional features.