Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest vwBob

anyone have a Garmin GPS III

Guest vwBob

thanks....

if your reading this then i guess you got one ;-) i have been playing with it for a bit, havnt hunted with it yet, just wondering how you like it in the bush.

------------------

Bob

Cleveland, Ohio

... look for the green bus!

Guest Mike_Teague

Yep, I got a III, have had it for a couple years, works great.

Guest Richard Amirault

Got one myself, just recently in fact. Wal-Mart had them on close out sale for $147.00

Found my *first* cache with a Garmin 45, the rest (19 so far) with the III. The III is an *excellent* replacement!! It's not a III+, but then it cost me about *half* of what the III+ is going for!!

Guest vwBob

i am trying to determine the differences between the III and III+ .... i think its just the ability to download from a map cd-rom. but those cd's are like $120 eek.gif so, thats why i just opted for the III.

------------------

Bob

Cleveland, Ohio

... look for the green bus!

Guest moondog

I have a Garmin GPSIII. How can I use MS Streets to upload waypoints and routs to my GPS?

Guest Gliderguy

Call me crazy but I have both a III and a III+. the only difference is the uploadable maps. (perhaps there are some small software differences also, I dont know)

Both units are hard to beat in the field. Just makes me wonder how good the V is going to be when it becomes available.

Guest Bob Bowter

I have III+ and a Vista. The III+ works better under dense tree cover than the Vista.