Where the FUGAWI

Guest WrongWay

Guest WrongWay

Hey, check out this company.

http://www.fugawi.com/docs/navframe.html

They provide mapping software for download to GPS receivers and it appears it works with most receivers. Surf the "GPS RECEIVER REQ" link and see the compatiibility table.

Another neat aspect is found at:

http://www.fugawi.com/docs/trackframe.html

Does anyone else see the humor in the company name ?

Jim

Guest Moss Trooper

Actually the name is derived from a little know African tribe called the Fugawi. This tribe lived on the vast plains of Central Africa..

Unfortunatley as the grass is 4ft 6 and the members of the tribe, who are pigmy, 3ft 6.. they spend a lot of time jumping up and down shouting Where the Fugawi!!! hence their name.. icon_redface.gif)

Guest Moss Trooper

Actually the name is derived from a little know African tribe called the Fugawi. This tribe lived on the vast plains of Central Africa..

Unfortunatley as the grass is 4ft 6 and the members of the tribe, who are pigmy, 3ft 6.. they spend a lot of time jumping up and down shouting Where the Fugawi!!! hence their name.. icon_redface.gif)

Guest 300mag

Tks wrongway for the right way icon_smile.gif I like this site (fugawi)it seems like their software is just what i have been looking for but could never find.All of the diff progs i have seen include maps from the US and since i live in Canada they are useless to me.This prog as a neet feature you can also scan and use your own maps if they dont have them in their data base. This will be cool for my hunting trips where i can download and print various :tree stands or good spots trails etc.If you know about more of these programs let me know.

Guest 300mag

Tks wrongway for the right way icon_smile.gif I like this site (fugawi)it seems like their software is just what i have been looking for but could never find.All of the diff progs i have seen include maps from the US and since i live in Canada they are useless to me.This prog as a neet feature you can also scan and use your own maps if they dont have them in their data base. This will be cool for my hunting trips where i can download and print various :tree stands or good spots trails etc.If you know about more of these programs let me know.