Deal: Palm Pilot with Magellan GPS Add-on, $200 total

Guest BigDoggie

Guest BigDoggie

Deal: Palm Pilot with Magellan GPS Add-on, $200 total

From the Staples flyer that you will find in the Thanksgiving Day newspaper.

Go here to view the ad flyer on-line (look for the image of the Palm in the upper left corner of page 1 and click on it to see the items on page 1, then click on the link to the Palm.)

staples.ed10.net/ud/9K2V/UT9H/95GL/UP/6MFPK2

The Deal:

Palm Vx Connected Organizer, regularly $300, on sale for $200 **PLUS** over $260 worth of free accesories, including the Magellan GPS for Palm Vseries add-on.

I have no experience with the Palm + GPS combo, but it looks like a decent rig at a super price.

NOTE: This is an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL, good only 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM on this Friday, 11/23/2001.

Guest Digiital

Oh dadgum thats an amazing deal. It's to bad I'm in Canada, can't drive down there now icon_frown.gif

Even converted to Canadian mula, thats about $320 Cdn, still cheaper then the $450 they are asking for the Vx alone here.

Guest Digiital

Oh dadgum thats an amazing deal. It's to bad I'm in Canada, can't drive down there now icon_frown.gif

Even converted to Canadian mula, thats about $320 Cdn, still cheaper then the $450 they are asking for the Vx alone here.