GPS 315, Download tracks in Street Atlas

Guest bwware

Ok, I really hate to be running this question into the ground, but I seem to keep asking it the wrong way.

I wanna download my tracks from my GPS315 and view them on my Street Atlas 8.0 program. i know I probably need a 3rd party program to do this with, i just dont know what one!

I have used ExpertGPS on someones suggestion, and I can view a map of the places I have gone, but I really am hoping I can view this track on street Atlas 8.0. My brother in law uses a Garmin (I think) and he has a program for Garmins ONLY that allow you to do this and I am hoping there is one out there for Magellans as well!

Happy caching,

------------------

Bill Ware

The Cinci Cachers

http://www.cincicachers.com

I recently purchased Fugawi's GPS Mapping Software. I am downloading tracks from my Mag315 no problem and then viewing them on either Fugawi's street maps(comes with main software package) or on their topos which I bought seperately. With Fugawi you can import almost any map file as well as scanned maps and view your track, route or waypoints on them also. You can check them out at:

www.fugawi.com

Good Luck and Happy Caching.

------------------

Happy Caching, Olar

"if you come to a fork in the trail, then take it!"