Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest vwBob

GPS III+ map cd's

Guest vwBob

i am reposting this cuz i couldnt reply to it, so i figured nobody else could... the forum name was changed.

i have a chance to trade my GPS III for a GPS III Plus. would anyone be willing to give me the detailed street maps for cleveland? i could compensate you for them. i dont want to buy the whole cd for one set of maps. if not, i wont even trade him... there is no difference otherwise.

------------------

Bob

Cleveland, Ohio

... look for the green bus!

Guest ScottJ

I have the US Roads & Rec CD and would be happy to help, but I have no idea how one would extract individual map areas from Garmin's proprietary storage scheme. If anyone knows a way, chime on in... icon_smile.gif

Scott

Guest ScottJ

I have the US Roads & Rec CD and would be happy to help, but I have no idea how one would extract individual map areas from Garmin's proprietary storage scheme. If anyone knows a way, chime on in... icon_smile.gif

Scott

Guest BigFig

FYI - the Metroguide maps WILL NOT work with the GPS III+ despite what some mail-order catalogs will tell you. Road and Rec. works fine.

quote:
Originally posted by vwBob:

i am reposting this cuz i couldnt reply to it, so i figured nobody else could... the forum name was changed.

BigFig

i have a chance to trade my GPS III for a GPS III Plus. would anyone be willing to give me the detailed street maps for cleveland? i could compensate you for them. i dont want to buy the whole cd for one set of maps. if not, i wont even trade him... there is no difference otherwise.