1st time paperless

Equipped with GPS connected to Dell Axim PPC, GPXSonar, Mapopolis utilizing auto route with voice activated "turn by turn" using the replaced voice of "Audrey" (a British lady).

Audrey got us to the parking co-ords, GPS got us to 1st leg of the multi-cache and then GPXSonar decided it didn't want to work. I think that I had too many programs open and it just locked up. Had to do a soft reset and then the PPC got ornery!?!

Found location of 2nd leg but without instructions we didn't know what to do from there. Finally got the cache page up with GPXSonar but couldn't read the description/clue due to the placer using a dark green background on the page which made the text all but invisible on the PPC. Finally figured out to highlight the text which made it very easy to read and then found the box of the 2nd leg. Proceeded to 3rd & final leg to the actual cache using both GPS & PPC for instructions.

For a while I was kicking myself for not printing out the cache page, but all turned out well and I'm sure as we learn more about how it all works, this will be a fun way to go.

Ahhhhh, thanks Fabien. I've have done this and I'm sure it will help. I loaded the cache page from yesterday (the one that had the HTML dark green background that was impossible to read

until I remembered to highlight the text)

and it loaded slightly slower, but certainly NO big deal. Love the progeam!

Again, the more I use and learn these programs the better it will get. I definately plan to use this locally a lot and be comfortable with everything before heading off for a "paperless caching vacation".