Question about new GPSV firmware...

I've been holding up upgrading my firmware til the kinks are out. But I have a question.

According to the GPSV manual pushing the rocker button left or right while viewing a long list of POI or Waypoints is supposed to jump up or down the list by one full page/screen. But this didn'nt work with 2.02.

I was wondering if Garmin fixed the problem in 2.03 or 2.04.

I have nearly 200 waypoints in memory and it would be nice to be able to have this feature.

Jolly R. Blackburn

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/26453_300.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Jolly B Good:

I've been holding up upgrading my firmware til the kinks are out. But I have a question.

According to the GPSV manual pushing the rocker button left or right while viewing a long list of POI or Waypoints is supposed to jump up or down the list by one full page/screen. But this didn'nt work with 2.02.

I tried this just now and can confirm that it has not been fixed in 2.04 (don't know about 2.03 though). All you get when pressing the rocker left/right when viewing a large list of waypoints/POIs is a quick double beep. icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Jolly B Good:

I tried this just now and can confirm that it has not been fixed in 2.04 (don't know about 2.03 though). All you get when pressing the rocker left/right when viewing a large list of waypoints/POIs is a quick double beep. icon_frown.gif