Detailed maps for mapsend

I have a map330 and it came along with mapsend streets. I was wondering if there are any way i could get maps from other sources onto my map 330 besides m.s.streets or m.s.topo .I'd like to get some detailed maps of mexico and canada. Especialy from mexico. If anybody could please e-mail me with my soulution! Thank you.

valenrandy2003@aol.com icon_biggrin.gif

ValenRandy03

Magellan Mapsend is the only application that will load maps to a Magellan GPS. Garmin Mapsource is the only application that will load maps to a Garmin GPS. I am not really familiar with Lawrence but I assume that the same applies.

Some new and very exspensive units allow you to load TOPO maps and someday maybe both Magellan and Garmin will wise up and allow third parties to produce mapping software. Until then, at least they are both being stupid so it's an equal playing field.

geosign.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Ranz:

Magellan Mapsend is the only application that will load maps to a Magellan GPS. Garmin Mapsource is the only application that will load maps to a Garmin GPS......

Some new and very exspensive units allow you to load TOPO maps ...

which are the 'units' you speak of?

thanks,

hakalugi