Prices in Florida!

Guest Campeon1981

Guest Campeon1981

Hello Fellow Geocachers!

I'm a newbie and am ready to pick up the Magellan 315 thanks to your reviews, but NOBODY and i mean NOBODY in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area has it for less than $149 new. i would like to buy locally in case anything goes wrong. Any help? Please?

Hands in pockets,

Mike

Guest Moss Trooper

Yep.. don't come to UK to buy icon_smile.gif if yer did you can read dollar fer pound.. not 1.6 dollar fer pound.

We constantly get ripped of.. personally I would grab it icon_biggrin.gif

Moss

Guest Moss Trooper

Yep.. don't come to UK to buy icon_smile.gif if yer did you can read dollar fer pound.. not 1.6 dollar fer pound.

We constantly get ripped of.. personally I would grab it icon_biggrin.gif

Moss

Guest Hawk-eye

Forget Local ... try www.thegpsstore.com ... in NC ... they are probably the most customer oriented company I've bought from ... 30 day return policy and they mean it. Check out their prices ... guarantee you'll like their service, knowledge and attitude in general ... much better than the local Wally world.

Guest BigDoggie

amazon.com just reduced the price to $140, and you can get a $10 amazon coupon, free shipping and no sales tax. Total price, delivered, $130.

And maybe a $20 Magellan rebate coupon as well. The one I have expired 7/31, but Magellan seems to issue a new one every week.