Is $140 a good price on a new Meridian Yellow?

I found these online only one place, so I can't compare the price....are they being phased out? This is the same price as a Legend (after rebate) but I have the option to add memory cards with the Meridian, so it seems a better deal. I'm new to geocaching (and gps for that matter!) so any comments will be appreciated.

thanks,

Mark

$99?!?? That's dadgum near a good enough reason to move to Texas! icon_wink.gif

Unfortunately I'm in Kentucky -- no Fry's. If I had one nearby I'd be buying all I could and throwing them on Ebay -- they're going from $135-150 recently. Sell 3 like that and yours is free!

So they're pretty comparable to the Legend, but I can up the memory. Is that accurate?

thanks to all in advance.....

Mark

A lot of people are going to tell you they bought it for 99$ from outpost.com. I bought it from there for 119$. I recommend it either way, either 140 or 99 or 119. Its a great unit; its rugged, is just as accurate as the gold/plat and has expandable memory, which makes it own all the garmins. I recommend it highly...

Team Singer