Downloading EasyGPS data

Guest Nowhere Man

Guest Nowhere Man

Whenever I try to download a full page of cache info from a cache listing page (that is to say, I check off all 25 checkboxes) I get only 21 of them. It seems that the 4 most recent entries (by cache ID) are left off. Is there a bug somewhere? I am using Netscape 4.61.

Guest tnunnery

I have found the same problem. I always seem to lose the first few on a page (usually the first four). I am using IE 5. Looks like there is definitely a bug.

Guest rbrown3rd

I can't get any waypoints to download. I am running EasyGPS, Groundspeak version, IE 5.5, Windows 98. I click the Waypoint check boxes, click the download icon and it takes me to the help page every time. Any advice or tips?

Guest haiwatta

quote:
Originally posted by rbrown3rd:

I can't get any waypoints to download. I am running EasyGPS, Groundspeak version, IE 5.5, Windows 98. I click the Waypoint check boxes, click the download icon and it takes me to the help page every time. Any advice or tips?

First, log in (don't know if it helps, but it sure doesn't hurt icon_wink.gif)

Then klick on the headers of that help-page. After klicking on all headers (and read the next page and done what is asked there) the downloading should work. When asked, you must choose the "start form website" option (or something) instead of the "download" option.

Hope this helps.

Arjen.

Guest haiwatta

quote:
Originally posted by rbrown3rd:

Then klick on the headers of that help-page. After klicking on all headers (and read the next page and done what is asked there) the downloading should work. When asked, you must choose the "start form website" option (or something) instead of the "download" option.

Hope this helps.

Arjen.

Guest Hadrian

How long should it take to download Waypoints from the website for EasyGPS? I click on a page worth of waypoints (25) and sit, and sit, and sit on the download screen without any measureable success. Doesn't seem like it should be a long process, but maybe I'm wrong. Any ideas?

Hadrian

[This message has been edited by Hadrian (edited 25 August 2001).]

Guest rbrown3rd

Got it! Thanks. It is working now. I guess I had not clicked on the license agreement yet. After doing that it seems to be working fine.

quote:
Originally posted by haiwatta:

Hope this helps.

Arjen.

Guest rbrown3rd

Got it! Thanks. It is working now. I guess I had not clicked on the license agreement yet. After doing that it seems to be working fine.

quote:
Originally posted by haiwatta:

Hope this helps.

Arjen.