Mapsend topo thinks Marigold is M-330

Mapsend topo won't down load onto the Maridian Gold the promp says data to large for the 330. I have a 64meg. SD card in it and it won't transfer data to it. I tried loading to an SD card reader and couldn't get the data to download to the SD card. I have two regions of Calif. that add up to 59megs. What am I doing wrong. I'm no expert and need help>> Any and all are wecolmed to help me out...

quote:
Mapsend topo won't down load onto the Maridian Gold the promp says data to large for the 330. I have a 64meg. SD card in it and it won't transfer data to it. I tried loading to an SD card reader and couldn't get the data to download to the SD card. I have two regions of Calif. that add up to 59megs. What am I doing wrong. I'm no expert and need help>> Any and all are wecolmed to help me out...

Mapsend was created before the Meridian series. The fact that Mapsend is calling your Meridian a M-300 is just fine. Check out the Meridian FAQ for help with making very large map files, as well as how to "coerce" mapsend topo into letting you put maps on an SD card.

alex