Interesting purchase story

Guest on1981

Guest on1981

As some of you know from my previous posts I have been looking for a good deal on a GPS.

So i had been watching this ebay listing on the M315x for about 5 days. For those unfamiliar with the difference between the M315 and the M315x is merely that the x model comes with the Datasend CD and the PC cable.

So i jump on it at the last minute for $162. It's brand new, sealed in the factory box. What the seller had failed to mention was that the UPC code on the box was missing. He told me this after the auction was complete. So i question him, and he admits that he cut it out and sent it in for the rebate. (the one that expired on 6/31/01)

Funny games these people play... anyhow I told him I didnt really care and that it was still a good deal to me as long as the box has never been opened.

Sheesh... anywho just wanna say that I'll be up and caching this weekend for all you south Floridians.

And glad to finally join the ranks of those who've been at it already. Still cannot decide on a witty signature item icon_wink.gif