Downloading Waypoints

Guest SteveL

Guest SteveL

Is there a way to download a group a waypoints, say, all caches within 30 miles? I have been individually downloading the caches in my area, which is extremely tedious! I will be traveling to NY and MA next week and would like to download the caches I might be near while I am on my trip. Manually downloading a hundred caches or so doesn?t make sense.

SteveL

Is there a way to download a group a waypoints, say, all caches within 30 miles? I have been individually downloading the caches in my area, which is extremely tedious! I will be traveling to NY and MA next week and would like to download the caches I might be near while I am on my trip. Manually downloading a hundred caches or so doesn?t make sense.<BR><BR>SteveL

Set up a pocket query,it lets you pick a variety of different things.

Is there a way to download a group a waypoints, say, all caches within 30 miles? I have been individually downloading the caches in my area, which is extremely tedious! I will be traveling to NY and MA next week and would like to download the caches I might be near while I am on my trip. Manually downloading a hundred caches or so doesn?t make sense.<BR><BR>SteveL

Set up a pocket query,it lets you pick a variety of different things.

You just answered a question posted over 5 years ago when there were no PQ's. Where in the world did you find this post?

El Diablo