USA Photomaps and Windows XP

Guest TeamHighDensity

Guest The 19th

lol! I know, I'm way off topic, but I love how Dan is able to generate awareness about his products every chance he gets!

------------------

Lawrence Rillera

Elk Grove, CA

Downloaded and installed latest version of Expert gps, no problems on the install or in running the program. i'm using it in conjunction with a Garmin E-Trex Vista gpsr, upload and download to gpsr with no problems there either. looks like a thumbs up on my machine, and trust me, if anyone can screw up a software program, i would be the guy! i'll keep you posted if i can mess it up before my 2 week trial runs out.

Elwood

P.S. Dan, please respond through geocaching.com e-mail so we dont mess up this thread any further.

[This message has been edited by Elwood (edited 15 October 2001).]

Guest TeamHighDensity

LOL! Don't worry about messing up this forum..it's all relevent...I DLed ExpertGPS and it seems okay here also.. Just a quick question.. I can zoom in,but how do you zoom out?? Also..Elwood,I tried putting an address toolbar on my taskbar but all it does is says address with no function. How about yours?? (*now* the topic is messed up!!!!!)

TeamHighDensity,

in reguards to your question of putting the address bar on the taskbar, it appears i am having the same problem that you are, it puts the word ADDRESS on the taskbar but opens no window for typing. i'll check with my little brother, who does support for microsoft tomorow, and let you know if he has an answer.