Garmin Legend Firmware 3.10

Has this happened to any of you Legend owners with the new firmware:

The information becomes scrambled. I used my GPS last weekend, then decided to look over some of the trip computers information, and the max speed said 204 km/h?! I surely have never gone that fast.

The UTM was also said to be a problem.

I contacted Garmin's support via e-mail, and they said there was no known problems with the V3.10??

Hmm, I'm wondering if I should just install V2.50 again.

There's obviously some problem with 3.10, because they have 3.20 as the latest firmware for the Legend on their site, and it mentions the UTM problem as being fixed:

---- snip ----

Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:

* Corrected problem that potentially rounded northing/easting values when entering or editing waypoints in UTM-based grids.

---- snip ----

You may want to try 3.20 before going back to the older firmware...

sean

I had several occasions when my legend would seem to get confused & show me traveling at very high speed across the map screen. Once, while sitting still It showed me doing 2354 mph for several minutes, crossing several states. This was with the 2.50 firmware. Every time this occured was in my truck. I've since relocated the mount in my truck to give it a better view of the sky & have not had the problem since.