Pleased with gpsdiscount.com

Fox Finder

My first GPSr. I ordered on-line from gpsdiscount.com. Let's see, ordered at about 6PM, go to daughter's swim team banquet, come home. 1-1/2 hours later, my order is in the hands of FedEx! And gpsdiscount didn't charge for shipping! Sent by FedEx Express Saver Package (I figured that would be something like USP 2nd day ground). It's sitting on my living room floor at the NEXT 6PM!

I can't wait to check the GPSr out, alas, I must wait for unwrapping frenzy day (that's Boxing Day Eve for those above 42N). For the curious, it's a Garmin Map 76S (not bad for a 1st unit, eh?) Price was the best I found that day too. Did I say free shirt? I could have ordered the instructional video with it and STILL beat somebody else's price sans video.

Now the daughter needs some good hiking shoes under the tree, she likes caching too!

quote:
Originally posted by Fox Finder:

My first GPSr. I ordered on-line from gpsdiscount.com. Let's see, ordered at about 6PM, go to daughter's swim team banquet, come home. 1-1/2 hours later, my order is in the hands of FedEx! And gpsdiscount didn't charge for shipping! Sent by FedEx Express Saver Package (I figured that would be something like USP 2nd day ground). It's sitting on my living room floor at the NEXT 6PM!

I can't wait to check the GPSr out, alas, I must wait for unwrapping frenzy day (that's Boxing Day Eve for those above 42N). For the curious, it's a Garmin Map 76S (not bad for a 1st unit, eh?) Price was the best I found that day too. Did I say free shirt? I could have ordered the instructional video with it and STILL beat somebody else's price sans video.

Now the daughter needs some good hiking shoes under the tree, she likes caching too!

I got a eTrex Vista from them a few weeks back. Girlfriend likes sleeping in the free t-shirt (The shirts about 2 sizes too big for me to wear!).

I put a few things on my wish list from them as they have pretty good prices on accessories compared to the stores here in Houston. Not much of a deal but if you buy a few needed things then you end up saving a good amount of money and no tax.

Have fun with your new toy!

Opinions based on experiences with eTrex Vista...