Horizontal neck bracket for Garmin Vista??

Guest DeanONH

Guest DeanONH

Is there such a thing as bracket that hangs around your neck and holds a Garmin Vista horizontal while you're walking? I envision a lanyard type sling with a bracket similar to those used by skydivers to hold their altimeters. This would be such a useful thing to use while geocaching?

------------------

Guest Hawk-eye

hout taking it off ... but ... back to the GPS thing ... I rigged a holder for my Vista to the top of this front bag and it worked really nice ... both hands free ... GPS readily viewable and secure .... then the temp. went balistic and I quit using it ... I believe I can modify it and make it cooler .... one side effect ... you get a lot of stares from passing hikers on the trail. icon_biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Hawk-eye (edited 16 August 2001).]

Guest Hawk-eye

hout taking it off ... but ... back to the GPS thing ... I rigged a holder for my Vista to the top of this front bag and it worked really nice ... both hands free ... GPS readily viewable and secure .... then the temp. went balistic and I quit using it ... I believe I can modify it and make it cooler .... one side effect ... you get a lot of stares from passing hikers on the trail. icon_biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Hawk-eye (edited 16 August 2001).]