Cache Photos - Where to put them when you get them developed ?

Hi all,

I'm 2 photos away from a full camera load in Mott The Hoople now (wow has this really been over a year since I stashed this ?). Wondering where to put the photos when they get printed - I'll scan them and I guess it's a choice of:

1. Adding a log with a link to a page someplace with all the numbered photos so I can get feedback as to who was who.

2. Is there any plans to add a "developed photos from this cache" subpage to each cache for just such an event.

I'll create a page for option 1 in the meantime.

It'll happen to you all soon icon_smile.gif

Eddie

How about a small wager then - I'll bet a fiver that I get a full set of photos.

I'm that confident in the quality of my cache and camera.

icon_biggrin.gif

You game ? Since there will be a whole crowd of people here that will recognise themselves as the photo subjects there's little chance of me cheating icon_razz.gif

Eddie

The wager as I see it is that the film survived over a year in its cache. The quality of the photos taken is out of my hands, if someone's so cold that their hands are shaking then that's no failing on the cameras part when the photo is fuzzy. The last two are of me and my daughter retrieving the camera. (But if the film didn't survive then these wouldn't come out either - so discounting the last two is irrelevant) The photo of real relevance goes back to JSteads 1st visit in April 01 but I took previous photos of the caches burial at the time - so that wont be the oldest pic.

Supersnaps have the camera, you have your fiver - both of which I'll look forward to seeing in more detail tomorrow.

icon_razz.gif

My original point was that when out in all weathers for over a year, the film may have been ruined by the conditions. If a cacher has taken a photo of his foot or an individual photo was under or over exposed, I'd count that as being a success from your point of view.

quote:
Originally posted by dawnrazor:

The wager as I see it is that the film survived over a year in its cache. The quality of the photos taken is out of my hands, if someone's so cold that their hands are shaking then that's no failing on the cameras part when the photo is fuzzy. The last two are of me and my daughter retrieving the camera. (But if the film didn't survive then these wouldn't come out either - so discounting the last two is irrelevant) The photo of real relevance goes back to JSteads 1st visit in April 01 but I took previous photos of the caches burial at the time - so that wont be the oldest pic.

Supersnaps have the camera, you have your fiver - both of which I'll look forward to seeing in more detail tomorrow.

icon_razz.gif

-------

jeremyp

We're going to need a bigger boat!