Well done that man

Tim & June

Looking through the logs on local caches we have just seen that Subarite hit the big 300 yesterday. Looks like we'll have to watch our backs now icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

We must have been near to each other at one point too, because you had been to the one on the end of the pier just before us.

Well done, and congratulations from us both.

Tim & June (Winchester)

See June, I told you that sign which said 'Unsuitable for Motor Vehicles' was wrong ! icon_smile.gif

Well done Subarite, I noticed you were getting close the other day. If Tim & June need to watch their backs the same goes even more so for me icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Your 'find rate' must be most impressive lately, I'll have to check out Teasel's new stats on you!!

Keep this up and even Slytherin are going to have to watch out.

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

One of Subarite's recent finds wasmy "Meridian Markers".

The thing is, he's used the same marker that I used to demonstrate the cache with, and I do state that the same marker can't be logged twice.

Shall I be rude, delete his log and send him back to 299.....?

I've already deleted two logs from Americans who don't seem to understand the concept of the Prime Meridian not running through the US.

Decisions, decisions.

--

**Mother is the name of God on the lips of all children**

Huga is right - I didn't read the cache page fully when posting "meridian markers". I have deleted my log.

On the positive side I went out this afternoon and did 300 again!

Thanks for all the congratulations - it was a struggle to get to 300. The next 100, if I do them will be even more of challenge. I don't get free petrol so even more expensive!

Andy.

----------------------------------------

It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity - Albert Einstein

Keep going Subarite, It won't be long before you're at the 500 mark, all I can say is I feel sorry for your legs, that or you're keeping Eveready in business with battery puchases!! icon_wink.gif

Well Done Again

Rincewind

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy.....

well done you must be a true addict./QUOTE]

I suppose the word "Addict" is one way to put it!!!!! . I believe he isn't married, nor has kids, which makes it a LOT easier!

But have you noticed that he's slacking a bit:

a) was only SECOND to my new cache

:D still hasn't done Burial Mound

I mean, what sort of wimp are you, Subarite? icon_wink.gif

Paul

PS: well done!!!