This is the biggest milestone yet!!!!

The Hornet

I've just noticed that the first UK 500 cacher has just reached that momentous milestone. Let's hear three cheers for Team Slytherin for reaching 500 this weekend icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif!!!!!

This is truly some achievement and all credit to Kim & Alex for doing it. I see thay had to come 'darn sarf' to get it icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Well done guys - just as I get close you conjure up another sprint and off you go. icon_biggrin.gif

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

We see that both Hornet and Slytherin have been scoring big numbers in California recently. The caches must be more densely packed than the nutters over there.

Fantastic achievement to hit 500, today the UK, tomorrow the rest of the world (except for the big scorers in the US and Australia?).

We look forward to you venturing South more often ............

Dave

Sorry we would have got round to posting our congratulations before but we have been busy trying to book a flight to California icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Seriously though this is one great achievement.

We can see who wants to be first to the big 1000 icon_wink.gif

Tim & June (Winchester)

See June, I told you that sign which said 'Unsuitable for Motor Vehicles' was wrong ! icon_smile.gif