Old geocachers never die, they just . . . .

Guest Nicky

I loved the subject "you might just be a Geocacher if . . " and it reminded me of this old one.

Old Geocachers never die, they just ran out of batteries.

Old Geocachers never die, they just followed a celestial WGS-84.

Guest Moss Trooper

Ole geocachers never die they just turn in their GPS!!

Ole geocachers never die they just turn off their back light!!!

[This message has been edited by Moss Trooper (edited 21 February 2002).]

'Old Geocachers' interesting expression. we started on 3rd February 2002 this makes us just over a month old. So who are the ?old? geocachers? We are interested to know how long you have all been Geocaching, and to find out who is the oldest UK Geocacher.

By "Old" do you mean in age like Moss Trooper icon_biggrin.gif or do you mean been geocaching the longest in the UK... this can be seen from the registration date under the cachers name (Moss would probably feature in that list too icon_biggrin.gif) Goodness he really is OLD.

By "Old" do you mean in age like Moss Trooper icon_biggrin.gif or do you mean been geocaching the longest in the UK... this can be seen from the registration date under the cachers name (Moss would probably feature in that list too icon_biggrin.gif) Goodness he really is OLD.

Guest Psycloud

Old geocachers don't die........

.....they just get a life! icon_biggrin.gif

[Disclaimer - el10t made me do it - honest!]

------------------

Stop the rock - Shake my paranoia!

Guest Psycloud

Old geocachers don't die........

.....they just get a life! icon_biggrin.gif

[Disclaimer - el10t made me do it - honest!]

------------------

Stop the rock - Shake my paranoia!

Guest jeremyp

quote:
Originally posted by Monz:

In geocaching terms I'm 4 months. In human years, I'm 35.

Guest jeremyp

quote:

In geocaching terms I'm 4 months. In human years, I'm 35.

quote:

I meant in Geocaching terms. I'm 43 in real life but only 1 month old in Geocaching

quote:

I meant in Geocaching terms. I'm 43 in real life but only 1 month old in Geocaching