Nia - Our latest centurion

The Hornet

Way to go for the magnificent 7!

With all the caches you have been placing Steve I wonder how you find time to seek any?

At least with you out of the way in France for a few months I might get my closest cache list down a bit icon_wink.gif

I suppose we are going to see a few new ones in the Charante

I woke this morning and my boat was not rocking...for one horrid moment I thought I lived in a house!

It took us just over a year to reach 100. Geocaching really is something we all enjoy doing together. We love it...a selection from the 1st hundred.

Favourites:

Steve: Wildcat. This cache was fantastic, it had everything, and took all day. You would not want all caches this hard, but a few more would be good.

Sue: The Walls. A very nice day out, combined with some shopping, and several coffee stops made this a dream cache.

Kerry: Quantum Leap part 1 The kids all just loved every minute of our day doing this cache. They loved being on a mission in the great location.

Joshua: Too many to mention

Lorna: Night Vision. Excellent in the dark cache unfortunately now stolen.

Nia: Every 5th cache. That is when it’s her choice to pick again.

Xavier: Winchester Cachers & Friends late Xmas pub social

Most annoying cache:

Cluedo part 2: We never found it, and so could not do the last part.

Overall we have enjoy all caches. However we prefer a bit of a challenge, and would rather spend all day on one cache, than several quick ones.

The children are not keen on ‘virtuals’ and I would rather they were all incorporated into a proper cache. For example All Roads Lead To Rome. Which we failed to find this morning.

Placing

Sorry but no slow down until April. There are 3 more in the pipeline.

We like placing as much as finding.

Thanks for all your nice comments. Team Nia