Rating system

jeremyp

quote:
Originally posted by Moss Trooper:

Just means easy to find if it is in Difficulty.. If it is in Terain should be wheelchair friendly.

Moss de Boss... Sorta icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

No I mean the forum rating system. Each topic can have a rating out of five stars.

-------

jeremyp

We're going to need a bigger boat!

quote:
Originally posted by Moss Trooper:

Just means easy to find if it is in Difficulty.. If it is in Terain should be wheelchair friendly.

Moss de Boss... Sorta icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

No I mean the forum rating system. Each topic can have a rating out of five stars.

-------

jeremyp

quote:

If you want to know how the rating system works, just try it out. Go to the end of the forum thread and find the "Rate It" drop down list. It tells you that five is best, one is worst. In fact I tried it on this forum by rating it a five. Immediately the forum rating changed from two stars to three stars. Just think, if a few more try it this could be a four star forum very soon!

There's very little checking done it appears. If you think about it, being able to change your rating is a good idea because somebody might post a reply that changes the qwuality of the thread after you rate it.

Of course it should remove your original rating.

-------

jeremyp