UK Geocachers... How many R we (part III)

Guest Monz

Count me in to......

Ive still got a Virgin cache on Holyhead mountain to be found!!!!

ps my clock says 22:31

[This message has been edited by Hagrid (edited 20 December 2001).]

Guest lathama

hagrid clock is set to usa time. it's great to see al these new people involved! icon_smile.gif

To demonofdisguise: there are now six caches around the midlands and 3 in coventry. so why not have a look

Guest lathama

hagrid clock is set to usa time. it's great to see al these new people involved! icon_smile.gif

To demonofdisguise: there are now six caches around the midlands and 3 in coventry. so why not have a look

Guest demonofdisguise

Hey there Lathama...

I'm hping to do Free Lunch in Kenilworth, along with Electrickery in the next week or so. But that one's gone off the UK map for some reason. I have one problem tho... I'm 14 and the only means of transport I have is bike and rail... makes life that little bit more fun!

------------------

Speak softly and carry a big stick

President Roosevelt

Guest Barry McNorton

Lucky recipient of a Christmas etrex and planning to try and find my first couple on Sunday (probably Risley Moss and Linear Park) which seem closest to my home in Manchester. I guess that'll mean one more UK geocacher to add to the list!

Guest dougandsonia

Add me in, though I've only got as far as reconnoitering at the moment. There's not a lot of caches for us Haggis-bashers up here in the frozen wastes of the Highlands. I hope to add to that, but would welcome some stuff nerer at hand than Mull or the Western Isles: even Fochabers is 60 miles.

Guest Postie

I logged in to this site last summer but the foot and mouth and moving house ment I only found my first cache on Saturday. I bought two lunchboxes today so watch out for some caches from here!

Guest Hair Blair Bunch

Count us in we were introduced into this by timp last year and we have already got 8 finds to date. Planning one ourselves soon. Great fun so far, first time in the chat area though, lots of good information to read. I will try to check my spelling though.

------------------

Cheers Les

quote:
Originally posted by Teasel:

quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:

"relic hunters" logs:2, last: 28/10/2001

"Richard & Beth" logs:14, last: 12/10/2001

"Rob & Lisa" logs:13, last: 10/11/2001

"Robin Lovelock" logs:19, last: 03/11/2001

...and what looks like the first stats database too! Who's Lisa?

Heck, who's that "Robin Lovelock" guy? icon_rolleyes.gif

Paul

quote:
Originally posted by timp:

Hi,

Just noticed that you have us listed as not responded.

I responded as timp which is my username bur we actually cache as Tim & June (Winchester). So you can delete timp and add Tim & June (Winchester). :-)

Happy caching.

These names ring a bell icon_smile.gif

Note the little gap of 1 year and 12 days between 2 posts icon_confused.gif

Tech-no notice

quote:
Originally posted by Bill D (wwh):

For the benefit of newcomers, perhaps it's worth pointing out that this is an extremely ancient thread which has become active again. You can get a full list of UK cachers from the Cache Stats page at this site:

http://www.geocacheuk.com/

Just thought this was worth expanding on - the list at geocacheuk.com is generated automatically. This thread originated in a bygone era when someone was compiling a list manually. You don't need to post here to get added to the list at geocacheuk.com!

Here's a direct link to the list.

SimonG.org

Count me in please, can I add in my wife and daughter as well...

Fil1976, LadyVictoria & Little-Miss-Spohie !

We did our first cache this weekend just gone. A multi-cache at that. Thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

A poster to the forum, though not quite as regular as others!!!!

-------------

"I'm really looking forward to finding some geo-cash. Where can I spend it?" - My wife. Bless.

Just noticed that you don't appear to have me, or Huga, or Wronskian, or Nzbuu on the list, and the first three of those are now regular forum posters.

No trees were harmed during the production of this posting, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced....

I'm resisting the urge to say "me, too" as this is an ancient thread that's been accidentally disturbed. Like a woodlouse under an ammo box, for instance.

Besides, MCL appears to have spoken up for me, already. Ah, now that's service... icon_smile.gif

--

Seek and ye shall find (tupperware, ammo boxes, bears, free ISP CDs...)