In case I was missed...

Just in case anyone noticed my absence over the last three weeks, a brief note of explanation.

Three weeks ago I was rushed into hospital. I'm now back home after two major ops, weak but ok.

If I've failed to reply to anyone's emails or failed to respond to anything in the forums addressed toward me, please let me know. I'm up to my eyes in catching up, and I'm bound to have missed things.

Bill

Hope you enjoy better health now!

Could I just enlist your help in a little experiment to test a theory of mine? icon_confused.gif

Mop your fevered brow with one hand and repeat after me "But .. Who? Where am I? What happened? Oh it must all have been a terrible dream!.."

icon_smile.gif

Lance Ambu says: Keep away from the light, Bill!

Hi Bill.... good to hear you're getting better! I understand that looking for cachies is VERY good exercise, and can help recovery from many ops etc :-)

quote:
Originally posted by The Wombles:

Oh, by the way, fancy setting up a Wiltshire Cachers Association? I've read on the forums that some Hampshire cachers are setting one up. icon_wink.gif

I remember saying "it had been thought about".... but I'm not aware of anyone doing *anything* yet (apart from just thinking about it!). I'd rather there was a national organisation.... I mean, why invent the same thing 40 times (or however many counties / regions there are!!!) when once is enough?

I dunno, Bill, you go off for a few weeks, and LOOK what you let happen!!!!!!

paul

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes, here and by email. My recovery's going to be a slow one, but at least it's underway. icon_smile.gif I think it'll be a while before I'm out caching again though. icon_frown.gif

As to a Wiltshire geocaching association, there could even be few enough of us in this county for that to actually work! icon_wink.gif

Bill